Basil Exposition.

I'm still not entirely sure why I suggested to my colleagues and friends that I thought running a marathon was a good idea. I was sober at the time, so can't blame it on a bout of Cabernet Sauvignon induced gallus-ness.

As the saying goes, it escalated very quickly from there.

Next thing I knew, my boss was talking about how he wanted to run marathon before his next "BIG BIRTHDAY" and thought running VLM2018 was the best idea we'd ever had. He's run marathons before, therefore knows exactly what he's letting himself in for. In my view he's doubley crazy.

Then I mentioned it to one of my best friends, Calum - a man who never would never knowingly let me undertake a hair-brained scheme on my own - and he immediately said he wanted to run too.

I'm surrounded by lunatics.

But we're lunatics together, which makes us the best kind, eh?

Gx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London Marathon 2018

Long Run - Loopa de loopa

Taper