Christmas Eve aka Hello Darkness, my old friend.

Run Details: https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/2393953422





I have never had to give myself that many pep talks to get my fat arse out the front door before. I spent 30 minutes trying to convince myself that my mum needed me to stay for help with the Christmas dinner prep. That was given short shrift by my mother. Very short shrift.

The nerves I felt dissipated as soon as that familiar "ping" signalling that a GPS signal had been found, emanated from my Garmin.

Everything was fine, till I got past the next house and hit the "breeze" head on.

I did a loop of the village, it was 1.89miles - absolutely bugger all to write home about, really. But I did it.

Didn't enjoy it, but didn't die. So, there's a bonus.

Maybe the next one will be better.  Bloody hope so.

Gx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London Marathon 2018

Long Run - Loopa de loopa

Taper