Bleurgh and, also, Woo Hoo.


Woke up at 7am in a vat of sweat yesterday.  Called in sick to work, put my head back down on the pillow and the next I knew it was 13.00pm. That never happens.

Thankfully, when I woke up I felt miles better, so worked from home in my pyjamas for the rest of the day.

The downside to this is that I was meant to start my marathon training properly yesterday. I'm daft, but even I know that running when you're run down, is an exceptionally bad idea.

So, after a day in the office,  I set out (in the wind and rain) to clock between 35-40 minutes of continuous running. 

 


I managed 3.41 miles in 35.02 minutes. I genuinely think I could have gone further, had I not forgotten my gloves and been risking frost bite to my fingers.

They're all miles in the bag, though. Plus, didn't kill me. Bonus, eh?

Gx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London Marathon 2018

Long Run - Loopa de loopa

Taper