Long Lunch.

40 minutes: https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/2423824209

I am extremely lucky to work in an area next to the Meadows in Edinburgh. This, in theory, provides me with an excellent running route(s) that I can avail myself of during a lunch hour.

I'm not a real fan of lunchtime running. Mainly as the last thing I want is to be slogging round and round the Meadows, all bloated and red, whilst everyone else wanders round eating their lunch. I mean, it's just going to put them off their food, and that's pure mean.

That being said, I'm less of a fan of running round the former railway network after work at this time of year. It's dark, it's slippy and there's people living in tents in the tunnels. Quite frankly, I'd rather wait till the nights get a bit lighter. I'm even less of a fan of treadmill running, which is my last chance saloon of training options.

Run was sorta ok (3.79miles in 40 minutes), but I felt really sick and lightheaded afterwards. Pretty sure I just haven't got my fuelling right. Lots of time to work on that though.

Gx

P.S. My abs still hurt when I cough. Although not as much as my boss James, who cracked his ribs skiing over the New Year.  I've decided to keep quiet about my tender abs, in the office anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London Marathon 2018

Long Run - Loopa de loopa

Taper