Sick and tired.

It's Sunday.  That means it's long run day. On the calendar it clearly says I have to do 75 minutes, same as last week.  Unfortunately I am completely unable to.

It takes me all the energy I have to get out of bed to take Jack for his morning walk. I headed straight back to bed thereafter. That's how my day played out.

TLDR: I slept for close to 18 hours and after managing to have porridge for dinner, I go to sleep at 9pm and wake up at 6am the next morning.

Feel so ridiculously weak, but I am better than I was yesterday.  I'm meant to do a 20 minute run at lunchtime, there's no way I can manage it.

I'm pretty pissed of that I missed my long run yesterday. Everything I've read says that it's the most important training run of the week. But I need to suck it up and look forward.


Best part about being ill, though? He never left my side once.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London Marathon 2018

Long Run - Loopa de loopa

Taper