Thursday

50 Minutes

I have not had a good morning at work. It's been pretty shit. So when lunchtime comes around I'm almost glad to get out for a run.

I'm getting used to the feeling of being alone inside my own head and not actually thinking about anything when I run. That's proving to be then nicest part of the whole thing, being able to switch off from everything else around me.

The run is hard, it's cold, I'm tired and I'm still not 100% over the bug, but I manage 5 miles. So that'll do for now.



Currently listening (courtesy of a recommendation from the ace Martin Little) - A Very Successful Cover Up. Which is all about Watergate and so very resonant with the current US political scene.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London Marathon 2018

Long Run - Loopa de loopa

Taper